Recipe Category: Dessert
Serving Size : 24
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine – cold
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons amaretto – to 4 tablespoons
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almonds – sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
- With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Press the mixture firmly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir the cornstarch into the amaretto until dissolved; stir in the condensed milk.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the prebaked crust.
- Top with the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds; press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes longer, or until golden brown.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Popular Dessert Recipes
Full List of Dessert Recipes
Popular Oven Recipes
Full List of Oven Recipes