Recipe Category: Dessert
Serving Size : 1
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 2 Boxes Orange Gelatin Powder
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Salad Oil
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple
- 1 Box Powdered Sugar
- 5 Sections Mandarin Oranges
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Cool a few minutes.
- Add gelatin to cake mix with all other ingredients.
- Mix about 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour into greased and floured 13 x 9 x 2 1/2 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Combine, pineapple with powdered sugar.
- Mix well and spread on hot cake.
- Sprinkle coconut over pineapple.
- Decorate top with five mandarin orange sections in a circle with a maraschino cherry in the center.
Popular Dessert Recipes
Full List of Dessert Recipes
- Easy Cake Recipes With Few Ingredients
- Fruit Cocktail Cake Recipe
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Red Velvet Cake
Popular Cake Recipes
Full List of Cake Recipes