Recipe Category: Dessert
Serving Size : 1
- 1 box yellow cake mix – Duncan Hines
- 1 can orange slices – juice and all
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 9 ounces Cool Whip.
- 1 large crushed pineapple – large can, drained
- 1 box – instant vanilla pudding
- For cake: Mix first four ingredients well.
- Pour in 3 greased and floured cake pans or 1 large rectangle cake pan.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes at 350 degrees, or until done.
- Cool cake.
- For Topping: Mix topping ingredients together until well blended.
- Spread between layers and use rest for top.
Popular Dessert Recipes
Full List of Dessert Recipes
Popular Cake Recipes
Full List of Cake Recipes