Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Baked Chile Cheese Corn is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for cheese / baked then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Baked Chile Cheese Corn recipe.
Baked Chile Cheese Corn Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword cheese
- Low Fat Macaroni And Cheese RecipeIngredients: 1 pound elbow macaroni, -- or any other pasta shape, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1 small onion or shallot, finely chopped, 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 4 cups skim milk, 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 pinch cayenne pepper, freshly ground black or white pepper, 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, 1/4 cup grat
- Spanish Sweet-And-Sour Salad with Tomatoes and Afuegal Pitu Cheese RecipeIngredients: FOR THE DRESSING, 1 tablespoon spanish cider vinegar or a good-quality cider vinegar, 3 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, leaves from 1 fresh thyme sprig, 1 tablespoon honey, salt to taste, FOR THE SALAD, 8 plum tomatoes, 2 heads of frisée lettuce, leaves separated, 12 cherry tomatoes, halved, 5 ounces afuegal pitu (spanish cows-milk cheese from asturias), fresh chervil s
- Low Fat Yogurt Cheese RecipeIngredients: 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt METHOD: Use yogurt without pectin, cornstarch, gelatin or gums., Set a fine-mesh sieve over a bowl or line a colander with a double layer of cheesecloth or paper towels., Spoon in nonfat plain yogurt., Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight., (One cup yogurt makes about 1/3 cup yogurt cheese.), 20 calories per tablespo
- Chiles Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, 1 cup chopped onions, 2 (4.5 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups shredded jack cheese, 3 eggs, 3/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, 1 cup chopped seeded tomato or salsa METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8- to 9-inch square pan., Melt butter or marga
- Spanish Padrón Peppers with Tetilla Cheese RecipeIngredients: 24 fresh padrón peppers, 8 ounces tetilla (spanish cows-milk cheese from galicia), cut into 1½ x ½-inch-thick strips, 2 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling, sea salt to taste METHOD: With a paring knife, make a slit down the center of each pepper from the top to the middle, being careful not to split them. Slide a strip of cheese into each slit an