From our Popular Recipe results for Baked Ziti
Baked Ziti with Three Cheeses Recipe – Category: Italian
- Serving Size : 3
- 6 ounce ziti
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 15 ounce ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounce mozzarella cheese – shredded
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 egg – lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Cook pasta following package directions; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease 2-quart casserole.
- In lg bowl, blend ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, egg, parsley, garlic, pepper and nutmeg; stir in ziti.
- Spoon into prepared casserole and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake until top is golden, about 30 min Makes 8 servings.
- The way my family eats it does not make 8 servings!! Hope this works for you.
- Jamie in Fl FROM: JAMIE WOOSTER (DRWN11A).
Full List of ,Oven Recipes