Always a favorite, Bean and Sausage Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / beans, not a lot!
Sorry Bean and Sausage Casserole has no pic.
Bean and Sausage Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Chinese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1 medium onion chopped, 3 celery stalks chopped, 1 can chinese vegetables, undrained, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1/2 cup instant rice, 1 cup water METHOD: Soy sauce to taste, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Brown ground beef, onion and celery in a large skillet. Drain off any excess fat., In a bowl, combine Chinese vegetables, m
- Mexican Casserole Ole Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1 packet taco seasoning, 1 can ranch-style beans, 1 bag shredded mexican cheese, divided, 1 can mushroom soup, 1 can ro-tel tomatoes 1 bag tortilla chips METHOD: Cook ground beef; drain well. Add Taco seasoning per instructions on packet., Combine mushroom soup, Ro-Tel tomatoes, ranch-style beans and 1/2 bag of cheese in a mixing bowl., Layer chips in bottom
- Chicken Corn Chip Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 boned chicken breasts, 1 bag doritos, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 2 to 3 jalapeño peppers, 1 pint sour cream METHOD: Crush Doritos and put into the bottom of a 9-inch square pan. Chop the raw breasts; mix well with sour cream, soup, peppers and onions. Put on top of the Doritos. Cover with cheese. Bake at 375 degrees F fo
- Simply Divine Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles, 2 pounds ground beef, 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar ragu plain spaghetti sauce, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste, 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese, 8 ounces cream cheese, 1/2 pint sour cream, 3 or 4 green onions, chopped, 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted METHOD: Boil, drain and rinse noodle
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup butter, melted, 2 eggs, beaten, 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix, 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained, 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream style corn, 1 cup sour cream METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and lightly grease a 9 x 9-inch casserole dish., In a medium bowl combine butter, eggs, corn muffin mix, corn and sour cream. Mix well and spoon m