Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Beans and Wieners Under Cornbread is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for beans / cornbread then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Beans and Wieners Under Cornbread recipe.
Beans and Wieners Under Cornbread Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword beans
- Low Fat Italian Black Bean And Zucchini Risotto RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 cups long-grain white rice, -- or arborio rice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained, 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced, 1 cup prepared chunky salsa, 1 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided, 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, light sour cream, optional, chopped green onions, optional METHOD: 1.In large deep skillet over
- Spanish Tolosa Black Beans RecipeIngredients: 2 cups tolosa beans (black beans from the basque country), 1 bay leaf, 4 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, 1 pound pork spare ribs, separated, ¼ pound smoked bacon, 1 medium spanish onion, minced, 4 garlic cloves, minced, ½ head savoy cabbage, cut in half and leaves separated, sea salt to taste METHOD: The day before you plan to cook the stew, place the beans in a bowl
- Low Fat Low-fat Bean Pot For A Crowd RecipeIngredients: 1 pound reduced-fat smoked turkey sausage, cut into scant, -- ½-inch slices, 1 2 tablespoon vegetable oil, 2 cups chopped onion, 1 large green pepper, chopped, 1/2 jalapeno chili, finely chopped, 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds, 2 cans reduced-sodium whole tomatoes (29 ounces each), -- undrained, coarsely, -- chopped, 1 can red kidney beans (15 ounces) rinsed, -- drained, 1 can pinto bea
- Portuguese Bean Soup 2 RecipeIngredients: 2 c. dried bean (use your favorite), 4 ham hocks or 4 beef shanks smoked, 14 c. water, 1 clove garlic, minced, 1 lg. onion, sliced or diced, 2 ribs celery, sliced, 4 Portguese sausages, cut into 1 inch lengths (or substitute any of smoked sausages), 1 tbsp. oil, 28 oz. canned crushed tomato sauce, 1/2 c. elbow or shell macaroni, 1 sm. head cabbage, coarsely sliced, Dash of liquid smo
- Easy Pasta with Tuna White Beans and Artichoke Hearts RecipeIngredients: makes 3 to 4 servings, one 15-ounce can cannellini or navy beans (about 1½ cups cooked beans), 1/3 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 good-sized clove), 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, ¼ teaspoon salt (plus more for the pasta water), freshly ground black pepper, one 12-ounce can tuna, drained, one or two 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, 3 or 4 scallions (white and te