Always a favorite, Beef Mash Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / beef, not a lot!
Sorry Beef Mash Casserole has no pic.
Beef Mash Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Mexican Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounda lean ground beef, 2 tablespoona vegetable oil, 1 medium onion, chopped, 1 cup chopped tomatoes or 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1/3 cup chile sauce, salt, to taste, freshly-ground pepper, to taste, 12 corn tortillas, cut into quarters, 1/2 cup red taco sauce, 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, 1 cup sour cream, 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and
- Mexican Fiesta Casserole RecipeIngredients: yield: 6 servings, 1 pound lean ground beef, salt and pepper, to taste, 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup), 1 cup dairy sour cream, 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing, 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion, 2 cups buttermilk biscuit baking mix, 1/2 cup water, 1 to 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced, 3/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped, paprika (optional) METHOD: Preheat oven to 375 de
- Squash Casserole 3 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds squash, 2 eggs, 1/2 to 3/4 medium onion, chopped, 6 tablespoons margarine, 1/2 cup milk, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese METHOD: Round butter crackers, crushed, Butter or margarine, Cook squash in small amount of water until tender. Drain well and mash. In a separate bowl, beat eggs. Sauté onion in margarine. Add squash, egg
- Easy Crabmeat Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed, 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup milk, 2 ounces sherry METHOD: Mix all ingredients and put into a 2-quart glass casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes., Yields 4 to 6 servings.
- Chicken Nugget Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (12 1/2 ounce) package frozen chicken nuggets, 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1 (26.5 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, 1 cup (4 ounce) mozzarella cheese, shredded, 1 teaspoon italian seasoning METHOD: Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover and bake at 350