Always a favorite, Beef Noodle Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / stew, not a lot!
Sorry Beef Noodle Casserole has no pic.
Beef Noodle Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef or 3/4 pound ground beef and 1/4 pound ground pork, 1 medium onion, peeled and coarsely chopped about 8 cups cabbage, cored, quartered and cut into 1-inch strips, 1/4 cup water, 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes or tomato puree, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 tablespoon white vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, freshly ground pepper, 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds (optional),
- Cheesy Cornbread Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 large onions, chopped, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons milk, 2 (17 ounce) cans cream-style corn, 1 (16 ounce) package corn muffin mix or 2 package jiffy mix, 1 cup sour cream, 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese METHOD: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish., In a medium skillet sauté the onions in the butter until golden; set
- Beef Stew Casserole RecipeIngredients: yield: 8 servings, 2 pounds beef (for stew), cut into bite-size cubes, 1 1/2 cups thickly sliced carrots, 2 onions, coarsely chopped, 4 to 6 potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cubed, 1 cup chopped celery, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup burgundy wine, 1/2 cup water, 1 dried bay leaf, crumbled fine preheat oven to 250 degrees f.
- Cabbage Roll Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large head cabbage, 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (or meat loaf mix), 2 cups cooked instant or minute rice, 2 (26 ounce) jars tomato sauce METHOD: Butter, Salt and pepper, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Chop the cabbage into bite-size chunks. In a large frying pan or a Dutch oven, add enough butter to cover the bottom and then some. Fry the cabbage until it is tender, but not too mush
- Vegetable Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 4 medium zucchini, thinly-sliced, 1 green bell pepper, chopped, 1 onion, chopped, 1 can green chiles, diced, 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 cups sour cream, 6 corn tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges 1 1/2 cups american cheese METHOD: Heat oil; add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in chiles and cumin.