Recipe Category: Dessert
Serving Size : 8
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips – or to taste
- 1 Package Chocolate Butter Cake Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 package Chocolate Pudding Mix – instant
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts – pecans or walnuts
- Coat chocolate chips and nuts with small amount of cake mix.
- Mix remaining ingredients and fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees oven for 50 minutes in greased and floured tube pan.
- Cool and frost.
- 1 Lb box powder sugar
- 3/4 Stick soft butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Squares unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1 Pkg.
- 3 oz cream cheese
- Milk or cold coffee, optional
- Mix all ingredients until smooth using a small amount of milk or coffee to blend to spreading consistency.
Popular Dessert Recipes
Full List of Dessert Recipes
Popular Cake Recipes
Full List of Cake Recipes