Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Bistro Pot is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for pot / bistro then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Bistro Pot recipe.
Bistro Pot Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword pot
- Italian Pot Roast RecipeIngredients: 2 Pounds Chuck Roast, boneless, 3 Tablespoons Oil, 1 Jar Ragu' Italian Cooking Sauce, traditional METHOD: In Dutch oven, sear roast on all sides in hot oil. Pour on jar of Ragu Sauce. Simmer covered for 2 hours., In Dutch oven, sear roast on all sides in hot oil., Pour on jar of Ragu Sauce., Simmer covered for 2 hours.
- Low Fat Crock Pot Baked Beans RecipeIngredients: 1 pound dried navy beans, rinsed -- soaked overnight, 6 c water, 3/4 c molasses, 1/2 c black coffee, 1/4 c firmly packed dark brown sugar, 1 Tbsp cider vinegar, 2 tsp dry mustard, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, 1 onion peeled, cut in half -- stuck w/4 cloves, 4 slices Canadian bacon -- chopped METHOD: Combine beans & water in slow cooker, cover & cook on low
- Low Fat Crock Pot Choucroute RecipeIngredients: 4 c green cabbage -- shredded, 1 lg carrot -- peeled/shredded, 16 oz. pkg sauerkraut, drained -- rinsed well, 3/4 c apple cider, 2 Tbsp brown sugar, 3/4 tsp caraway seeds, 1/2 tsp ground allspice, 5 slices Canadian bacon -- in strips, 1/2 lb turkey kielbasa -- in 6 pieces, 1 lb small new red potatoes -- /quartered METHOD: Stir together the cabbage, carrot, sauerkraut, cider, suga
- Low Fat Herbed Pot Roast RecipeIngredients: 1 three-pound lean beef boneless, rump roast, 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, 1 cup dry red wine or beef broth, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup beef broth, 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 5 whole cloves, 3 bay leaves, 10 new potatoes, 5 medium carrots (about 3/4 pound), cut in half, 4 large parsnips (about
- Bistro Pot Dinner RecipeIngredients: makes 4 servings, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 large garlic cloves, sliced, 2 cups chopped leeks, white and green parts, washed and drained, 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces, 1 cup thinly sliced small potatoes, 1 1/2 cups baby carrots, quartered lengthwise, 3 or 4 teaspoons dried lemon peel (see note), 2 tablespoons dried tarragon, 1/2 c