Always a favorite, Blintz Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / blintz, not a lot!
Sorry Blintz Casserole has no pic.
Blintz Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Easy Lasagna Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 cups uncooked egg noodles, 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package spaghetti sauce mix, 3 ounces cream cheese, softened, 1 cup pet evaporated milk, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese METHOD: Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender. Cook ground beef and onion in skillet until
- Dinner Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 whole chicken breasts, boiled, 3/4 to 1 pound swiss cheese, thinly sliced, 2 cup pepperidge farm stuffing, 1 cup chicken broth, 1/2 cup margarine, 2 cans cream of chicken soup, remove foil and bake 15 minutes longer., 4 whole chicken breasts, boiled, 3/4 to 1 pound swiss cheese, thinly sliced, 2 cup pepperidge farm stuffing, 1 cup chicken broth, 1/2 cup margarine, 2 cans cream of c
- Cable Car Tuna Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 ounces egg noodles, cooked, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1/2 cup milk, 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked, 1 cup coarsely chopped celery, 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts, 1/3 cup whole scallions, chopped, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 3/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds METHOD:
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds chopped cabbage, 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, diced, 1 can cheddar cheese soup, 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk, 3 tablespoons onion, grated, 1 teaspoon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 4 slices bread (in cubes), 2 tablespoons melted butter, 4 slices american cheese METHOD: Cook cabbage in small amount of water 5 to 8 minutes or until tender; drain well., Arrange alterna
- Frankfurter Casserole RecipeIngredients: 5 large potatoes, 4 hot dogs, 1 head of broccoli or any other vegetable, 1 cup shredded cheese (whichever you prefer), 1/2 cup milk, 4 tablespoons flour METHOD: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F., Slice potatoes thin, like a homemade scallop potato dish. Slice hot dogs and chop broccoli., Grease a glass bread dish. Add potatoes (you want 2 layers so divide in half). Sprinkle flour ov