Popular Recipes in the category BLUEBERRY-COBBLER
- Authentic Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- Two-Berry Cobbler Recipe
- Ladyfinger Cheesecake Recipe
- Summer Berry Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- Blueberry Cheesecake Macadamia Recipe
- Mixed Berry Cheesecake Pie Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Blueberry Cobbler
Low Fat Blueberry Cobbler Recipe – Category: Low-Fat
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted, containing at least 60 , percent vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For filling, combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in orange juice, then add blueberries.
- Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- Keep filling hot.
- For topping, combine flours and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add milk and margarine; stir just till moistened.
- Pat dough on a lightly floured surface into a 7-inch-diameter circle; cut into eight wedges.
- Pour hot filling into a 2-quart square baking dish or round casserole.
- Immediately top with biscuit wedges.
- Stir together 2 teaspoons sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuit wedges.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till a wooden toothpick inserted into biscuit wedges comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Nutrition facts per serving: 207 cal , 5 g total fat 1 g sat fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate , 3 g dietary fiber, 3 g pro
- Daily Value: 39% vitamin.
- Foot exchanges: 1 fruit, 2 bread, 1 fat.
Full List of Baking Recipes