Recipe Category: Cookie
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla wafers – finely crushed
- 1/2 cup nuts – optional
- Melt chocolate in double burner.
- Pour into sauce pan and add sugar and corn syrup.
- Cook on very low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add bourbon, mix.
- Add wafers and nuts.
- Shape into balls, roll in powdered sugar and refrigerate in container with a lid.
Popular Cookie Recipes
Full List of Cookie Recipes
- Easy Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
- Easy Almond Cookies Recipe
- Rainbow Chard and Peas in Creamy Sauce Indian Recipe
Popular Chocolate-Chip-Cookie Recipes
Full List of Chocolate-Chip-Cookie Recipes