Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Cabbage Rolls is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for cabbage / rolls then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Cabbage Rolls recipe.
Cabbage Rolls Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword cabbage
- Low Fat Sweet-sour Cabbage With Plantain RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup chicken broth, 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar, 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce, 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, 1 ripe medium plantain, cut, into 1/4-inch slices, 1/3 cup sliced green onions (with tops), 1/4 cup -- , 1 1/8 inch str red bell, pepper, 4 cups coarsely shredded savoy, cabbage (about 1 small head) METHOD: Mix bro
- Low Fat Vegetable Cabbage Rolls RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, 1 small green sweet pepper, chopped, --1/2 cup, 1 small red sweet pepper, chopped, --1/2 cup, 1 small zucchini, -- quartered lengthwise and sliced, 1 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms, --4 ounces, 1/2 cup bulgur, 1 teaspoon dried oregano or basil, crushed, 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed, 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed, 8 medium savoy cabb
- Cabbage Rolls Dinner RecipeIngredients: 3 medium heads cabbage, cored, and steamed for about 20-25 minutes - gently pull apart leaves - slice off thick core end, 2 1/2 cups white rice, cooked according to directions on box, 4 onions, diced, fried till very brown, 3-4 cloves fresh minced garlic METHOD: Salt and pepper, Mix pork, rice, onions, garlic and seasonings. Add some water if too dry. Roll in cabbage leaf, tuckin
- Low Fat Braised Cabbage With Cranberry Beans & Rice RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 1/2 head large green cabbage, thinly shredded, --8 to 9 cups, 28 ounces defatted reduced-sodium beef broth, -- chicken or vegetable broth, --3 1/2 cups, 1 pinch salt, -- plus more to taste, 2 cups cooked cranberry beans, -- roman or red kidney beans, 1 cup medium-grain rice, -- preferably arborio, freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cabbage Roll Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large head cabbage, 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (or meat loaf mix), 2 cups cooked instant or minute rice, 2 (26 ounce) jars tomato sauce METHOD: Butter, Salt and pepper, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Chop the cabbage into bite-size chunks. In a large frying pan or a Dutch oven, add enough butter to cover the bottom and then some. Fry the cabbage until it is tender, but not too mush