Always a favorite, Cable Car Tuna Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / tuna, not a lot!
Sorry Cable Car Tuna Casserole has no pic.
Cable Car Tuna Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Chili Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans, 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, 6 ounces monterey jack cheese, 2 cups slightly broken tortilla chips METHOD: Brown beef and onion in skillet. Add chili powder, salt and oregano. Stir in beans and tomatoes. Remove from heat., Shred cheese,
- Chicken Noodle Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 cups broken noodles, 4 cups boiling water, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1/4 cup almonds, chopped, 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1/2 cup evaporated milk, 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme, 1/2 pound cubed cooked chicken, 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1/2 cup bread crumbs METHOD: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease well a 6-cup baking dish. Cook noodles in boiling,
- Chili Pasta Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound lean ground beef, 1 medium onion, chopped, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian chili with beans, 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can italian style stewed tomatoes, undrained, 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided, 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream, 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 8 ounces cooked pasta METHOD: Cook
- Vegetable Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 4 medium zucchini, thinly-sliced, 1 green bell pepper, chopped, 1 onion, chopped, 1 can green chiles, diced, 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 cups sour cream, 6 corn tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges 1 1/2 cups american cheese METHOD: Heat oil; add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in chiles and cumin.
- Broccoli Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 eggs, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 bag thawed broccoli florets, 1 pound shredded cheddar cheese, 1 to 2 envelopes crushed ritz crackers METHOD: Mix together eggs, mayonnaise and soup. Add broccoli and cheese. Mix thoroughly. Place in a casserole dish and cover with crackers. Place aluminum foil loosely over dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 45 minu