Recipes with ingredient(s): COOKIE_MIX
- Irresistible Company Cheesecake Recipe
- Lattice Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
- KFC Coleslaw Recipe
- Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
- Cajun Coleslaw Recipe
- Asian Coleslaw Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Cake Mix Cookies
Chocolate Marble Praline Cheesecake Recipe – Category: Egg-Dish
Serving Size : 12
- 1 package dh golden sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans*
- 1 1/4 cup frimly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 3 package (8oz) cream cheese – softened
- 3 eggs – lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate – melted
- 25 pecan halves
- caramel flavor topping(opt.)
- * For added flavor,toast pecans before chopping.
- Spread pecans in single layer on baking sheet.
- Toast in 350 F oven for 3-5 minutes or until fragrant.
- Press mixture into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-22 minutes or until edge is light brown and center is set.
- Remove from oven.
FOR FILLING: Combine brown sugar and flour in small bowl; set aside.
- Place cream cheese in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer, adding brown sugar mixture gradually.
- Remove one cup of batter to small bowl, add melted chocolate.
- Pour remaining plain batter onto warm crust.
- Drop spoonfuls of chocolate batter over plain batter.
- Run knife through batters to marble.
- Arrange pecan halves around top edge.
- Bake at 350 F for 45-55 minutes or until set.
- Loosen cake from sides of pan with knife or spatula.
- Co ol completely on rack.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- To serve, remove sides of pan.
- Glaze top of cheesecake with store bought caramel flavor topping.
- Cut into slices and serve with additional caramel flavor topping, if desired.
Full List of Oven Recipes