No need for a Calculator but you do need to know which activity. Search top right for BURNED WALKING for example. Calories burned will be shown for that activity, your weight range and how many minutes spent on the activity. You will find and long Alphabetic list of Calories Burned here
- Running Calorie CalculatorBelow you will find average calorie burns for ‘How many calories burned doing Running’, by weight range and how many minutes spent doing it.
- Yoga Calories BurnedBelow you will find average calorie burns for ‘How many calories burned doing Yoga’, by weight range and how many minutes spent doing it.
Calories Burned Tips
- Find a buddy – You know you are more likely to show up at the gym if someone is waiting there for you
- Brush and floss – Who wants to ruin their minty-fresh breath with a snack?
- Drink Lemon Water Before Meals. – Drinking lemon water whenever possible and especially before meals can lower blood sugar peaks by about 10% – making it less likely your body will store carbohydrates and sugars as fat. Plus, lemon water can help detox your liver, helping your metabolism to run more efficiently. This is one reason a lot of people like to drink a giant glass of lemon water in the morning to start off the day. Just make sure you’re using fresh squeezed lemons for the full effect and not the prepackaged, chemical-laden stuff.
- Jumping Knee Up-Downs – Start in the base of your squat and step back into a reverse lunge, lowering your knee to the floor. Then lower your other knee to the floor. Step your feet back up, one at a time. Then, add an explosive jump and get right back down to the base of your squat. Down, down, up, up, pump!