Recipe Category: Dinner
- 2 15-oz. cans of each of the following:
- mixed vegetables.
- whole kernel corn.
- diced tomatoes.
- 2 7.5-oz. cans of each of the following:
- sliced black olives.
- diced green chilies (optional).
- 1 can (large) tomato juice (or V-8 or Clamato)
- 2 24-oz. bags protein crumbles (Meat-eaters – use 2 lbs. ground meat).
- 10-oz. bag seasoning vegetables
- spices to taste (e. g., black pepper, garlic, onion, parsley).
- Open all cans and drain
- Saute protein crumbles or meat
- Drain excess fat or liquid
- Set aside
- Pour cans in LARGE stockpot, add protein crumbles or meat, and spices
- Mix thoroughly
- Cook over medium heat (on a stove), or over the campfire
- Serve with bread and salad
- Feeds six comfortably
Popular Dinner Recipes
Full List of Dinner Recipes
Popular Casserole Recipes
Full List of Casserole Recipes