Recipe Category: Dessert
- Serving Size : 36
- 1 package pillsbury plus yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter – softened
- 1 egg
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup heath bits o’brickle baking chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13×9 inch pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, margarine and egg.
- Mix at highest speed until crumbly.
- Press into prepared pan.
- In small bowl, beat milk, egg and vanilla until blended.
- Stir in pecans and Bits O’Brickle chips.
- Pour over base in pan; spread to cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes or until light and golden brown.
- Center may appear loose but will set upon cooling.
- Allow bars to cool completely before cutting.
Popular Dessert Recipes
Full List of Dessert Recipes
Popular Baking Recipes
Full List of Baking Recipes