Always a favorite, Cauliflower Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / cauliflower, not a lot!
Sorry Cauliflower Casserole has no pic.
Cauliflower Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Chili Pie Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 cups fritos corn chips, 1 large onion, chopped, 1 (19 ounce) can chili, 1 cup grated american cheese METHOD: Spread 2 cups of Fritos Corn Chips in a baking dish. Arrange chopped onion and half of cheese on the Fritos Corn Chips. Pour chili over onion and cheese. Top with remaining Fritos Corn Chips and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until hot and bubbly., Ma
- Easy Crabmeat Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed, 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup milk, 2 ounces sherry METHOD: Mix all ingredients and put into a 2-quart glass casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes., Yields 4 to 6 servings.
- Easy Enchilada Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 to 12 corn tortillas, 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey, cilantro, chopped onion, 1 can corn, drained, 1 small can diced green chiles, black olives, 1 large can enchilada sauce shredded cheese METHOD: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 10 x 8-inch baking dish., Put 4 to 6 tortilla shells in the bottom of the dish. Brown the meat, cilantro and onion together. Stir in the
- Tuna and Rice Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (6 ounce) can chunk light tuna in water, drained, 1 cup frozen peas, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 soup can milk, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 1/2 cups instant rice METHOD: Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Place in 2-quart casserole dish. Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes., Yields 4 servings.
- Chicken Supreme Casserole RecipeIngredients: yields 8 servings., 1/2 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti, 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems/pieces (optional), 2 heaping cups diced, cooked chicken, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (save 1/2 cup for topping), 1 (4 ounce) can drained chopped mild green chiles break spaghetti in half.