Always a favorite, Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / fries, not a lot!
Sorry Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole has no pic.
Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Artichoke Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 clove garlic, minced, 1/4 cup chopped scallions, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 rounded tablespoon flour, 3/4 cup milk, 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, cut up, 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese METHOD: Sauté garlic, onions and parsley in oil. Add flour and gradually stir in milk. Fold in artichoke hearts. Place in a 2-quar
- Easy Crabmeat Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed, 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup milk, 2 ounces sherry METHOD: Mix all ingredients and put into a 2-quart glass casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes., Yields 4 to 6 servings.
- Green Chili Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 can mushroom soup, 1 can cheddar cheese soup, 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 can diced green chiles, 1 small package corn tortillas METHOD: Fry ground beef; drain excess oil. Mix in soups and chiles. Cut up tortillas into small pieces and mix with ground beef mixture. Place in casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Gebhardts Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 cups cooked rice, 1 cup tomato sauce, 1/2 cup stuffed olives, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 2 teaspoons gebhardt chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 2 cups chopped cooked meat, 1 cup meat broth or 1 cup water plus bouillon cube, 3 or 4 ripe olives, sliced (optional), 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough or homemade equivalent METHOD: Combine rice, tomato sauce, olive
- Sweet Potato Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (2 pound 8 ounce) can cut sweet potatoes, drained, 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, 1/2 cup maple syrup, 1/2 cup pecan halves, 1/4 cup sliced dried apricots, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, 1/4 teaspoon salt METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Place sweet potatoes in u