Always a favorite, Cheesy Rice Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / easy, not a lot!
Sorry Cheesy Rice Casserole has no pic.
Cheesy Rice Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 to 12 corn tortillas, 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey, cilantro, chopped onion, 1 can corn, drained, 1 small can diced green chiles, black olives, 1 large can enchilada sauce shredded cheese METHOD: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 10 x 8-inch baking dish., Put 4 to 6 tortilla shells in the bottom of the dish. Brown the meat, cilantro and onion together. Stir in the
- Low Fat Spicy Turkey Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground turkey, 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium), 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, 1 cup Salsa Verde or green sauce, 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 8 corn tortillas (6 inc
- Green Chile Enchilada Casserole RecipeIngredients: 26 ounces evaporated milk, 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 8 ounces diced green chiles, 1 small jar pimentos, 1 can sliced ripe olives, 1 medium onion, chopped METHOD: Oil a 13 x 9-inch pan. Throw a 1/2 inch layer of broken corn tortillas (soft, uncooked just as you take them from the plastic package) in the bottom., Mix together. Put 1/2 this mixture over the broken tortillas.
- Spirited Pork Chop Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 large center cut pork chops, salt to taste, pepper to taste, 1 tablespoon onion soup mix, rosemary to taste, 1 (1 pound) jar applesauce, 1 cup cranberries, 1/4 cup dry vermouth METHOD: Mix salt, pepper, onion soup mix and rosemary, and put on both sides of pork chops. Brown chops in frying pan., Put apple sauce and cranberries in casserole. Add chops and sauce to casserole. Add
- Little Mermaid Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained, 1 (8 ounce) jar artichokes, drained, 2 tablespoons flour, 3 tablespoons butter, melted, 1 1/2 cups milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, to taste, 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce, 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese preheat oven to 375 degrees f. METHOD: Arrange artichokes in a greased, 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle