Always a favorite, Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / chicken, not a lot!
Sorry Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole has no pic.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Hash Brown and Pork Chop Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 24 ounces frozen hashed browns, thawed, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, 1 can durkee's french-fried onions, 6 pork chops, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded METHOD: Combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl; mix well. Add potatoes, 1/2 cup chees
- Seven Layer Ground Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 cup uncooked rice, 1 cup cooked or canned whole kernel corn salt and pepper to taste, 2 cups (15-ounce can) tomato sauce, 3/4 cup water, 1/2 cup finely chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped green pepper, 1 cup cooked or canned green beans, 3/4 pound ground beef 4 slices bacon, cut up METHOD: Put rice and corn in baking pan or dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper., Mix tomato sauce and
- Corn and Bacon Casserole RecipeIngredients: 10 strips bacon, 1/2 cup onion, chopped, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 2 cups fresh or frozen whole kernel corn, 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped METHOD: In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings. Crumble bacon; set as
- Low Fat Low-fat Herbed Turkey & Wild Rice Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 slices bacon, cut in 1/2" pieces, 1 pound turkey tenderloin, cut in 3/4" pieces, 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup), 1 medium carrot, sliced (1/2 cup), 1 medium stalk celery, sliced (1/2 cup), 2 cans ready to serve reduced sodium chicken brot (14 1/2 oz. each), 1 can condensed reduced sodium cream of chicken, 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1 1/4 cups uncooked wild
- Gebhardts Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 cups cooked rice, 1 cup tomato sauce, 1/2 cup stuffed olives, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 2 teaspoons gebhardt chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 2 cups chopped cooked meat, 1 cup meat broth or 1 cup water plus bouillon cube, 3 or 4 ripe olives, sliced (optional), 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough or homemade equivalent METHOD: Combine rice, tomato sauce, olive