Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Chicken Hash is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for chicken / hash then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Chicken Hash recipe.
Chicken Hash Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword chicken
- Low Fat Chicken Bean And Corn Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 cup mesquite-marinated chicken breast, cooked, --sliced in 1/4-inch-thick strips, 1 can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained, --l6 to 19 ounces, l0 ounces frozen corn, thawed, 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, -- or parsley METHOD: In medium bowl, combine chicken and remai
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, 2 cups chicken-in-a-biskit crackers, crushed, 4 cups zucchini, shredded, 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup chopped onions, 2 eggs beaten METHOD: Salt and pepper, Melt butter and add crumbs. Spread half on bottom of 9-inch square pan., Mix zucchini, mozzarella cheese, onions, and salt and pepper and spread on crumbs. Put remaining crumbs on top.
- Low Fat Chicken With Leek Pear & Mushroom Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 teaspoon butter, 1 teaspoon canola oil, 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat, --1 to 1 1/4 pounds total, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, trimmed of fat, -- and cut in julienne, 2 cups thinly sliced shiitake mushroom caps, 1/2 cup thinly sliced leek, -- white part only, 1 ripe bosc or anjou pear, peeled, -- cored and ch
- Easy Simple Roast Chicken RecipeIngredients: makes 3 to 4 servings, 1 whole chicken (3 to 4 pounds), 1 tablespoon salt, ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper METHOD: 1. Adjust The Oven Rack To The Center Position And Preheat The Oven To 450°F., 2. Rinse The Chicken (Inside And Out) Under Cold Running Water And Pat It Completely Dry (Inside And Out) With Paper Towels., 3. Combine The Salt And Pepper In A Small Bowl. Place T
- Low Fat Low-fat Bourbon Barbecue Chicken RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons orange zest, 1/3 cup orange juice, 1 tablespoon wine vinegar (balsamic is better), 1/3 cup bourbon whiskey, 1/2 cup molasses, 1/2 cup catsup, 1 tablespoon steak sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard, salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, tobasco, to taste