From our Popular Recipe results for Chicken Meatballs
Chicken Soup with Tiny Meatballs Recipe – Category: Chicken
Serving Size : 4
- 2 pounds stewing chicken
- 4 cups water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons basil
- 1/2 pound onions – small
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 carrots – sliced
- parsley and celery leaves
- 1 cup beef – finely minced
- 1 egg
- 1 slice crumbly white bread
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper – freshly ground
- Place chicken in water in large saucepan.
- Add salt, pepper, basil, bay leaf and garlic.
- Bring to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer slowly for 1/2 hour or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Cool and carefully skim fat from surface of soup.
- Bring soup to a boil and add onions, carrots, parsley and celery, simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Mix beef with egg, bread, salt and pepper.
- Form into small meatballs, add meatballs to soup and simmer for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, skim and bone the chicken.
- Cut meat into small pieces.
- Garnish the soup with chicken and serve.
Full List of ,Bread Recipes