Always a favorite, Chicken Noodle Casserole 2 is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / chicken, not a lot!
Sorry Chicken Noodle Casserole 2 has no pic.
Chicken Noodle Casserole 2 Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Hamburger Cream Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound hamburger, 1 onion, chopped, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce, 1 (8 ounce) package noodles, 1 cup creamed cottage cheese, 8 ounces cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/3 cup green onion, sliced, 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped (optional) METHOD: Brown hamburger and onion in butter; stir in salt, pepper and tomato s
- Turkey Casserole RecipeIngredients: yield: 4 to 6 servings, 1 1/2 cups stovetop stuffing mix, 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese, 4 cups cubed cooked turkey METHOD: Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F., In a medium-size saucepan, combine the soup, milk, sour cream and cheese. Heat until t
- Low Fat Tuna Noodle Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/3 cup pine nuts, 6 sun-dried tomatoes, -- not packed in oil, 6 ounces dried wide egg noodles, 1 onion, peeled and quartered, 1 stalk celery, quartered, 1 green or red bell pepper, seeded, -- and cut into chunks, 1 clove garlic, -- crushed and peeled, 2 teaspoons canola oil, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 2 cups 1% milk, 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise, 9 ounces white tuna in water, dr
- Potato Crust Casserole RecipeIngredients: serves 4, 1 pound hamburger, 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes with garlic and onion, 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained, 3 cups mashed potatoes, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded METHOD: Brown beef in a 2-quart pan. Salt and pepper to taste. Drain. Add drained green beans and un-drained tomatoes. Simmer slowly for 15 minutes., Add 1 cup of cheese. Place meat mixture
- Creamy Squash Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 pounds yellow squash, cooked with salt, well drained, mashed 1/2 stick butter or margarine, 1 medium onion, chopped1 cup bread crumbs, (seasoned preferred, but not necessary) 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 2/3 soup can milk, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 eggs, beaten, 1 cup cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to taste METHOD: Cook the onion in the butter just till tender. Combine all ingred