Always a favorite, Chicken Tortilla Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / chicken, not a lot!
Sorry Chicken Tortilla Casserole has no pic.
Chicken Tortilla Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Leftover Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 to 3 cups turkey, chicken, ham or beef, 1 to 2 cup gravy, 2 cups mashed potatoes, 1 (12 ounce) bag mixed vegetables or leftover vegetables METHOD: Leftover stuffing or your favorite stuffing recipe Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., In a 13 x 9-inch pan or large oven-safe casserole dish spread the mashed potatoes in the bottom of the pan, layer meat and vegetables over the potatoe
- French Onion Soup Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 jumbo yellow onions, sliced, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, 1/2 soup can milk, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1/2 pound swiss cheese slices METHOD: Pepper, French bread, Butter, Sauté sliced onions in butter in large skillet on low to medium heat until transparent. Place in buttered 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish., Whisk together chicken soup, milk and
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 small onion, chopped, 2 tablespoons margarine, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, 8 chicken breast halves, cooked and quartered, 12 corn tortillas, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese METHOD: Sauté onion in margarine in large skillet. Stir in soups, sour cream, green chilies and chicken; set aside., Spray a 9
- Nacho Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can ro-tel tomatoes, diced, 1 large can chunk chicken, 1 regular size bag tortilla chips, divided, 1 onion, diced, 1/2 pound processed cheese, cubed METHOD: Mix soups, ,tomatoes, chicken, 1/2 bag tortilla chips, onion and cheese in a casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes., After 35 minutes, crush remainin
- Reuben Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (32 ounce) bag sauerkraut, very well-drained, 1 pound deli-style corned beef, chipped, 1/2 (8 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing, 1 pound swiss cheese, sliced, 12 slices buttered rye bread, cut in 1-inch pieces preheat oven to 350 degrees f. METHOD: In the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch casserole, layer the sauerkraut (we squeezed it dry with our hands), corned beef, dressing