Always a favorite, Chicken with Cornbread Stuffing Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / chicken, not a lot!
Sorry Chicken with Cornbread Stuffing Casserole has no pic.
Chicken with Cornbread Stuffing Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Chicken Spaghetti Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 quarts water, 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, 1 green bell pepper, chopped, 1 onion, chopped, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 1 (16 ounce) loaf process cheese spread, cubed, 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese METHOD: Bring water and chicken to a boil in a Dutch oven; cover, reduce heat, and simmer
- Cable Car Tuna Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 ounces egg noodles, cooked, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1/2 cup milk, 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked, 1 cup coarsely chopped celery, 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts, 1/3 cup whole scallions, chopped, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 3/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds METHOD:
- Beefy Tater Tot Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1 cup chopped onion, 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken-mushroom soup (or, 1 can each cream of chicken and cream of mushroom), 1 to 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 1 (16 ounce) package frozen tater tots, salt and pepper to taste METHOD: Brown ground beef with onion in skillet, stirring until crumble; drain. Mix soup with sour cream. Mix in beef mixture. Place in casse
- Club Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup butter, 1/3 cup celery, chopped, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup onions, diced, 3/4 cup evaporated milk, 1/2 cup water, 1 cup chicken broth, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken, 3 cups cooked rice, 1 teaspoon salt METHOD: Melt butter and add flour, celery and onions. Brown slowly for 2 minutes, then add milk, water, chicken broth and soup: s
- Tomato Potato Pepper Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 large potatoes, sliced 2 small red, yellow or green bell peppers, sliced 1/2-inch thick, 2 large ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon each salt, pepper and oregano preheat oven to 375 degrees f. METHOD: Spread 1 tablespoon of the oil over the bottom of a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Layer half of the potatoes, slightly