Always a favorite, Chicken Zucchini Casserole 2 is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / chicken, not a lot!
Sorry Chicken Zucchini Casserole 2 has no pic.
Chicken Zucchini Casserole 2 Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Hungry Jack Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1 can biscuits, 1 can baked beans, 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese preheat oven to 350 degrees f., 1 pound hamburger, 1 chopped onion, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, salt, to taste, 3/4 cup shredded cheese, 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, 1 (1 pound 12 ounce) can pork and beans, 1/2 cup catsup, 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons vinegar1
- Sweet Potato Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (2 pound 8 ounce) can cut sweet potatoes, drained, 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, 1/2 cup maple syrup, 1/2 cup pecan halves, 1/4 cup sliced dried apricots, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, 1/4 teaspoon salt METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Place sweet potatoes in u
- Hearty Fiesta Cassoulet Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked, 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomatoes, diced, 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans, 2/3 cup frozen corn, 9 ounces smoked sausage, thinly sliced, 2 1/4 teaspoons garlic salt, 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional), 2 tablespoons grated jack cheese (optional) METHOD: In a large saucepan, combine pasta with all of the ingredients. Add 4 1/2 cans of water,
- Easy Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 pounds lean beef, cubed, 2 cans golden mushroom soup, 1 envelope dry onion soup mix METHOD: Place all ingredients in a Dutch oven in order given. Bake at 325 degrees F for 2 to 3 hours., Serve over rice or noodles. For company, stir in a small carton of sour cream just before serving over rice or noodles.
- Mexican Fiesta Casserole RecipeIngredients: yield: 6 servings, 1 pound lean ground beef, salt and pepper, to taste, 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup), 1 cup dairy sour cream, 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing, 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion, 2 cups buttermilk biscuit baking mix, 1/2 cup water, 1 to 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced, 3/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped, paprika (optional) METHOD: Preheat oven to 375 de