Always a favorite, Chicken Zucchini Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / chicken, not a lot!
Sorry Chicken Zucchini Casserole has no pic.
Chicken Zucchini Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Macaroni Crab Casserole RecipeIngredients: +2 cups shell or elbow macaroni, 1 1/4 cups milk, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup cooked peas, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon onion salt, dash of black pepper, 1 pound backfin crab meat (picked over), 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs METHOD: Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water. Drain. Add milk to mushroom soup and heat until hot. Add peas
- Low Fat Low-fat Herbed Turkey & Wild Rice Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 slices bacon, cut in 1/2" pieces, 1 pound turkey tenderloin, cut in 3/4" pieces, 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup), 1 medium carrot, sliced (1/2 cup), 1 medium stalk celery, sliced (1/2 cup), 2 cans ready to serve reduced sodium chicken brot (14 1/2 oz. each), 1 can condensed reduced sodium cream of chicken, 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1 1/4 cups uncooked wild
- Hamburger Sour Cream Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 ounces egg noodles, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon flour, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 pound ground beef METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Cook noodles according to package directions., Brown meat; drain grease; add tomato sauce and flour. Simmer until thickened. Combine sour cream, cottage cheese and salt., Place cooked noodles
- Tuna Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 to 4 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained, 3 to 4 cups macaroni, 1 small onion, 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced, 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup sour cream, 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided, 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated, salt and pepper, to taste METHOD: Boil macaroni until tender, rinse in cold water, and drain., Melt 1 tablespoon o
- Old Dark Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (1 1/2 pound) chuck steak, 2 tablespoons seasoned flour, 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 1 (12 ounce) can dark beer, 1/2 cup beef stock, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, 2 onions, roughly chopped, 6 cloves garlic, crushed, 2 carrots, peeled and chopped, 2 stalks celery, chopped, 8 ounces mushrooms, halved if large, salt and pepper to season METHOD: Cut the chuc