Always a favorite, Chile Rice Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / rice, not a lot!
Sorry Chile Rice Casserole has no pic.
Chile Rice Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Bavarian Kraut Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1 cup chopped onion, 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes, 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 cup sour cream METHOD: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F., Melt butter or margarine in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender. Remove onions; add pork and brown well., Combine onions, pork and sauerkraut in a 1 1/
- Macaroni Crab Casserole RecipeIngredients: +2 cups shell or elbow macaroni, 1 1/4 cups milk, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup cooked peas, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon onion salt, dash of black pepper, 1 pound backfin crab meat (picked over), 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs METHOD: Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water. Drain. Add milk to mushroom soup and heat until hot. Add peas
- Tuna Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 to 4 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained, 3 to 4 cups macaroni, 1 small onion, 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced, 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup sour cream, 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided, 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated, salt and pepper, to taste METHOD: Boil macaroni until tender, rinse in cold water, and drain., Melt 1 tablespoon o
- Tamale Casserole RecipeIngredients: METHOD: Combine 15 ounce can Nalley's Big Chunk Chili, 1 small can whole kernel corn, drained, and 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives in baking dish., Remove parchment from can of Nalley's Beef Tamales and place tamales on top. Top with sauce and 1/3 cup grated American cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes., Serves 3 to 4.
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, 2 cups chicken-in-a-biskit crackers, crushed, 4 cups zucchini, shredded, 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup chopped onions, 2 eggs beaten METHOD: Salt and pepper, Melt butter and add crumbs. Spread half on bottom of 9-inch square pan., Mix zucchini, mozzarella cheese, onions, and salt and pepper and spread on crumbs. Put remaining crumbs on top.