Always a favorite, Chiles Cheese Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / cheese, not a lot!
Sorry Chiles Cheese Casserole has no pic.
Chiles Cheese Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Oyster Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pint shucked select or large oysters, drained, 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, 1/2 cup half-and-half, 2 cups cracker crumbs (about 20 crackers), 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice, 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper METHOD: Lemon or lime wedges, Mix oysters and tomatoes; arrange in ungreased 11 x 7-inch baking
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped celery, 2 garlic cloves, minced, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 4 cups chicken broth, 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, 4 cups cubed cooked chicken, dumplings, 2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix, 2 teaspoons dried basil, 2/3 cup
- Mexican Chili Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained, 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon dried minced onion1 (6 ounce) package corn chips, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese1 to 1 1/2 cups sour cream METHOD: In a skillet brown the ground beef. Drain off fat. Combine beans, enchilada and tomato sauces in a bowl with minced oni
- Portuguese Chicken In Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 1/4 lb. fryer cut up & skinned, 1/2 clove garlic, crushed, Salt and pepper to taste, Paprika to taste, 1 c. orange juice, 1/2 c. tomato puree, 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 2 tsp. prepared mustard, 1 med. green pepper, chopped, 2 sm. oranges, peeled & sectioned METHOD: Rub chicken with garlic, sprinkle with salt and pepper., Put in casserole., Mix orange juice, puree, soy sauce, mustard a
- Chili Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans, 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, 6 ounces monterey jack cheese, 2 cups slightly broken tortilla chips METHOD: Brown beef and onion in skillet. Add chili powder, salt and oregano. Stir in beans and tomatoes. Remove from heat., Shred cheese,