Always a favorite, Chinese Chicken Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / chicken, not a lot!
Sorry Chinese Chicken Casserole has no pic.
Chinese Chicken Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Sausage Grits Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound hot pork sausage, 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese,, 3 eggs, beaten, 1 1/2 cups milk, 1 small jar chopped pimento, 3 tablespoon butter or margarine, 3 cups cooked grits, 1 small onion, chopped METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Cook the sausage and onion in a skillet until sausage is done. Drain well., Spread sausage evenly in a lightly greased casserole dish., Cook g
- Reuben Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (32 ounce) bag sauerkraut, very well-drained, 1 pound deli-style corned beef, chipped, 1/2 (8 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing, 1 pound swiss cheese, sliced, 12 slices buttered rye bread, cut in 1-inch pieces preheat oven to 350 degrees f. METHOD: In the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch casserole, layer the sauerkraut (we squeezed it dry with our hands), corned beef, dressing
- Tamale Pollo Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 cup finely crushed corn chips, 1 (15 ounce) can tamales, 1 (10 ounce) can chili with no beans 1 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken, 1 can whole kernel corn, undrained, 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese METHOD: Sprinkle corn chips evenly onto bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish. Unwrap tamales; arrange over corn chips., Combine remaining
- Frankfurter Casserole RecipeIngredients: 5 large potatoes, 4 hot dogs, 1 head of broccoli or any other vegetable, 1 cup shredded cheese (whichever you prefer), 1/2 cup milk, 4 tablespoons flour METHOD: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F., Slice potatoes thin, like a homemade scallop potato dish. Slice hot dogs and chop broccoli., Grease a glass bread dish. Add potatoes (you want 2 layers so divide in half). Sprinkle flour ov
- Broccoli and Rice Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 tablespoons margarine or butter, 1 cup finely chopped celery, 1 cup finely chopped onion, 1 large bell pepper, finely chopped (optional), 4 cups cooked rice, 2 packages chopped broccoli, cooked, 1 (8 ounce) jar cheez whiz2 cans undiluted cream of chicken, mushroom or celery soup, garlic, salt and pepper, to taste METHOD: Sauté celery, onion and bell pepper in margarine. Add ric