Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Chopstick Tuna is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for tuna / dinner then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Chopstick Tuna recipe.
Chopstick Tuna Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword tuna
- Spanish Seared Tuna Belly with Sesame Seeds and Piquillo Pepper RecipeIngredients: 1 7.6-ounce jar of piquillo peppers (about 12 peppers), 5 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt to taste, 4 6-ounce pieces of toro (best-quality tuna belly), 2 cups sesame seeds, chervil leaves (optional) METHOD: In a blender, purée half the piquillo peppers from the jar along with ½ cup of their juice. Transfer the pepper purée to a mixing bowl, stir in 3 tablespo
- Spanish Pepper Onion Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Cured Tuna Loin RecipeIngredients: 3 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar, sea salt to taste, ½ cucumber, 1 green bell pepper, seeded and minced, 1 ripe plum tomato, seeded and minced, 8 cherry tomatoes, halved, 1 ounce thinly sliced mojama (spanish salt-cured tuna loin), about 12 slices, 1 scallion, thinly sliced, fresh chervil sprigs METHOD: In a bowl, whisk together the olive
- Easy Pasta with Tuna White Beans and Artichoke Hearts RecipeIngredients: makes 3 to 4 servings, one 15-ounce can cannellini or navy beans (about 1½ cups cooked beans), 1/3 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 good-sized clove), 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, ¼ teaspoon salt (plus more for the pasta water), freshly ground black pepper, one 12-ounce can tuna, drained, one or two 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, 3 or 4 scallions (white and te
- Cable Car Tuna Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 ounces egg noodles, cooked, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1/2 cup milk, 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked, 1 cup coarsely chopped celery, 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts, 1/3 cup whole scallions, chopped, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 3/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds METHOD:
- Tuna and Rice Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (6 ounce) can chunk light tuna in water, drained, 1 cup frozen peas, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 soup can milk, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 1/2 cups instant rice METHOD: Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Place in 2-quart casserole dish. Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes., Yields 4 servings.