Recipe Category: Dairy
Serving Size : 1
- 2 pound ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup llight rum
- 1 teaspoon chocolate flavoring
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon confectioner’s sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the ricotta cheese, heavy cream, rum, chocolate flavoring, cocoa and sugar until very smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a well-buttered 9-inch springform pan and bake in a preheated 44 F oven for 30 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 325 F and continue to bake for another hour, or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- When completely cooled, remove the sides of the springform pan and decorate the top of the cake with the confectioner’s sugar.
- Either refrigerate or serve immediately.
Popular Dairy Recipes
Full List of Dairy Recipes
Popular Egg-Dish Recipes
Full List of Egg-Dish Recipes