Always a favorite, Classic Ham and Potato Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / potato, not a lot!
Sorry Classic Ham and Potato Casserole has no pic.
Classic Ham and Potato Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Broccoli Or Asparagus Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 package frozen vegetables, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1 cup chow mein noodles METHOD: Mix all together except for about 1/4 cup of the chow mein noodles. Refrigerate. Sprinkle remaining noodles on top. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Turnip Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds turnips, peeled and thinly sliced, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 onion, thinly sliced, 2/3 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1/3 cup chopped celery, 2 tablespoons flour, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup grated sharp cheese, salt and pepper, to taste, 3 tablespoons bread crumbs METHOD: Cook turnips in boiling, salted water to cover until just tender. Drain. Sauté in butter the onion, green
- Portuguese Chicken In Casserole 2 RecipeIngredients: 1 (2 1/2 lb.) fryer, cut up & skinned, 1/2 clove garlic, crushed, Salt & pepper to taste, Paprika to taste, 1 c. orange juice, 1/2 c. tomato puree, 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 2-3 tsp. prepared mustard, 1 med. green pepper, chopped, 2 sm. oranges, peeled & sectioned METHOD: Rub chicken with garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper., Put in casserole., Mix orange juice, puree, soy sauce, a
- Italiano Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1/4 cup butter, 1 1/2 pounds ground round, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked according to directions, 1 (3 ounce) can button mushrooms, drained, 1 can tomato soup, undiluted, 1 medium tomato, chopped 1/2 cup grated parme
- Swiss Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 chicken breast halves, skinned and de-boned, 6 slices swiss cheese, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1/4 cup milk, 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted METHOD: Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Top with cheese. Combine soup and milk; stir well. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter over crumbs; cover