Recipe Category: Dessert
Serving Size : 12
- 1 package german chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces chocolate fudge pudding inst
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 2 tablespoons orange peel
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- confectioners sugar (opt)
- Grease and flour a 10″ fluted tube pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, sour cream, oil, water, eggs, pudding mix, liqueur, orange peel and cinnamon.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until blended, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
- Beat on medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in 350: oven for 50-60 minutes or until tested done.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Remove from pan.
- Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar if desired.
Popular Dessert Recipes
Full List of Dessert Recipes
Popular German Recipes
Full List of German Recipes