Always a favorite, Company Shrimp Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / shrimp, not a lot!
Sorry Company Shrimp Casserole has no pic.
Company Shrimp Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Tamale Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal, 1 1/2 cups milk, 1 medium onion, chopped, 1 can enchilada or red chili sauce, 1 egg, beaten, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1 (1 pound) can tomatoes, 1 can pitted ripe olives, 1 can whole kernel corn, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese METHOD: Mix cornmeal, milk, and egg in 2 1/2-quart casserole. Brown meat in oil in large skille
- Cinnamon Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 cup uncooked macaroni, 1 pound ground round, 1 small onion, chopped, salt and pepper, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup, 1/4 cup catsup METHOD: Cook macaroni; drain. Brown meat with onion in a skillet. Add remaining ingredients. Cover pan. Simmer for 15 minutes to blend flavors., Yields 4 servings.
- Baked Potato Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 cooked, peeled and diced potatoes, 1 pound american cheese, sliced in strips, 1 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup chopped onion, salt and pepper to taste, 1/2 pound fried bacon, chopped METHOD: Combine first four ingredients. Place in 9 x 13-inch pan. Top with bacon. Bake 1 hour at 325 degrees F., Serves 12
- Triple Cheesy Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, 1 small onion, chopped, 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimentos, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained, 3 to 4 cups cooked diced chicken, 2 cups grated cheddar cheese, 2 cups cottage cheese, 1/2 cup grated parmesan chees
- Egg Foo Yung Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 servings, 8 eggs, beaten, 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery, 1 (16 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained, 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder, 2 tablespoons chopped onion, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper, mushroom sauce, 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch, 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, divided, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 (4 ounce) can drained, sliced mushrooms,