Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Confetti Smokie Skillet is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for skillet / smokies then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Confetti Smokie Skillet recipe.
Confetti Smokie Skillet Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword skillet
- Easy Skillet Potatoes with Fried Onions RecipeIngredients: makes 4 to 5 servings, this recipe is vegan., 2½ pounds potatoes, 3 tablespoons olive oil, ¾ teaspoon salt, 1 large red or yellow onion, sliced, freshly ground black pepper METHOD: 1. Scrub The Potatoes (Peeling Is Optional), And Cut Them Into ½-Inch Cubes. You Should Have 5 To 6 Cups Of Cubes. Place Them In A Large Saucepan, Add Water To Cover By About An Inch, And Bring To A Bo
- Lone Star Pork Chop Skillet Dinner RecipeIngredients: 4 boneless, butterflied pork chops, cut 1/2 inch thick, well trimmed, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 clove garlic, 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges, 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, 1/3 cup picante sauce, 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro METHOD: Hot cooked rice, Sprinkle both sides of chops with cumin and salt., Heat oil in 10-inch skillet
- Low Fat Skillet Okra And Rice RecipeIngredients: 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, 1/3 cup uncooked regular long grain, rice, 1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1 small), 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1 small clov garlic, finely chopped, 1 cup chopped tomato (about 1 large), 2/3 cup chicken broth, 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh or, 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon red pepper sauce, 1 small bay leaf, 8 ounces okra, cut
- Low Fat Low-fat Tuna Tater Skillet RecipeIngredients: 2 1/2 lbs. Idaho Potatoes, scrubbed & cut in, --bite-sized cubes (about 7 cups), 1 package frozen peas and carrots (10 ounce), 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup (10 3/4 ounce), 1 can tuna packed in water (12 ounce) drained, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper METHOD: Bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to boiling in a saucepan. Add potatoes. Return, to boiling and coo
- Saucy Salisbury Skillet Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1/4 cup finely chopped onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, generous dash of pepper, 1 can campbell's condensed golden mushroom soup, 1/4 cup water, 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce, 1 cup thinly sliced carrot, 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans METHOD: Mix thoroughly beef, onion, salt and pepper; shape firmly into 4 oval patties. In skillet, brown patties, using