Always a favorite, Corn and Bacon Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / corn, not a lot!
Sorry Corn and Bacon Casserole has no pic.
Corn and Bacon Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Beef Noodle Mushroom Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon fat, 2 onions, chopped, 1 green bell pepper, chopped, 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt, 1 pound ground meat, 1 (20 ounce) can tomatoes, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 1 cup water, 1(4 ounce) can mushrooms, 1 (15 ounce) can peas, salt and pepper, to taste, 12 to 14 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained, 2 cups grated sharp cheese 1 cup black olives, sliced METHOD: Preheat oven to
- Chili Pasta Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound lean ground beef, 1 medium onion, chopped, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian chili with beans, 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can italian style stewed tomatoes, undrained, 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided, 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream, 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 8 ounces cooked pasta METHOD: Cook
- Corn and Green Chile Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 large eggs, beaten, 1 cup low fat sour cream, 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, 6 tablespoons butter, melted, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 cups whole kernel corn, fresh or frozen, 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, cubed or shredded, 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, mix eggs, sour cream, cornmeal, butter and salt. Stir in corn, cheese and chiles. Tu
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds chopped cabbage, 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, diced, 1 can cheddar cheese soup, 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk, 3 tablespoons onion, grated, 1 teaspoon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 4 slices bread (in cubes), 2 tablespoons melted butter, 4 slices american cheese METHOD: Cook cabbage in small amount of water 5 to 8 minutes or until tender; drain well., Arrange alterna
- Pirogy Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound extra wide noodles, cooked, 16 ounces cheese whiz, 8 ounces colby cheese, grated, 1 cup minus 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, 1 or 2 large onions, sliced, enough prepared instant mashed potatoes for 12 servings (or use leftover potatoes), topping, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese METHOD: Parsley flakes, Sauté onion and butter. Add Cheese Whiz. Stir until melted and combined. Pu