Always a favorite, Corned Beef Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / beef, not a lot!
Sorry Corned Beef Casserole has no pic.
Corned Beef Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Cheesy Eggplant Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 medium eggplant, 3/4 cup soft breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons flour, 1 cup milk (at room temperature), 2 teaspoons grated onion, 1 tablespoon catsup, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, dash of cayenne, 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce 6 ounces american or cheddar cheese,, cut into small pieces, 2 eggs, slightly beaten (at room temperature ) METHOD: Preheat
- Indian Corn Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds lean ground beef, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 2 onions, chopped, 3 cloves garlic, chopped, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon crushed, dried red pepper flakes, 4 ears sweet corn, 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, 1 cup beef broth, 2 tablespoons cornstarch METHOD: Sauté ground beef in skillet in hot oil until no longer pink. Add onions, garlic, chili powder and crushed
- Territorial Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef, crumbles, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 3 tablespoons dry taco seasoning mix, 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mexican-style tomatoes, (discard 2 tablespoons liquid), 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, 1/3 cup ripe olives, sliced, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, 4 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese, 1 can refrigerated cornbread twists, 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten, 1 ta
- Chicken Supreme Casserole RecipeIngredients: yields 8 servings., 1/2 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti, 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems/pieces (optional), 2 heaping cups diced, cooked chicken, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (save 1/2 cup for topping), 1 (4 ounce) can drained chopped mild green chiles break spaghetti in half.
- Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 tri-tip, cooked in crockpot, 1 large onion, garlic, however much desired, chili powder, however much desired, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 can el pato sauce, 1 can diced green chiles, 1 dozen corn tortillas, 1 cup small curd cottage cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 pound jack cheese, 1 cup marble cheese METHOD: Sour cream, for garnish, Slivered green onions, for garnish, Chopped tomatoes, for garni