From around the world, your recipe results for Creole. Sorry for the lack of decent pictures – we’re working on it! Got a recipe for Creole you care to share?
- Low Fat Spinach Frittata With Creole Sauce RecipeIngredients: Creole Sauce, 1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1 small), 2 teaspoons margarine, 3 cups coarsely chopped spinach, — (about 4 ounces), 1 1/2 cups Egg Substitute or cholesterol-, free egg product, 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh or, 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim, mozzarella cheese, CREOLE SAUCE, 1 cup coarsely chopped ...
- Corn Creole Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 small onion, 1 clove garlic, 1 small green pepper or 4 tablespoons chopped parsley, 2 tablespoons shortening, 1/2 pound ground beef, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 1/2 cups cooked tomatoes, 1 cup cream-style corn, 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, 1 cup milk, 1/3 cup minced ripe olives METHOD: Sauté finely chopped ...
- Low Fat Grilled Creole Pork And Peppers RecipeIngredients: nonstick cooking spray, 4 banana peppers, –or 2 anaheim chilies, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium, worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon creole mustard, 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, –or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 butterflied pork chop, 3/4 inch thick, — or boneless loin chop, –about 1/2 pound, 1 teaspoon ground cajun seasonin
- Seafood Creole Halibut Bits RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds halibut — cut into 1″ squares, Margarine, 1/2 cup onion — chopped, 1 clove garlic — minced, 3 tablespoons cooking oil, 1/2 cup green bell pepper — chopped, 1 bay leaf, 1 16-ounce can whole tomato — chopped, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, Tabasco to taste METHOD: Lightly grease a 9 ...
- Low Fat Chicken Creole RecipeIngredients: 2 skinless boneless chicken-breast halves, sliced, 1/2 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil, 1/2 medium green pepper, seeded, — and cut into strips, 1/4 cup diced celery, 1/4 cup chopped onion, 2 tablespoons lemon juice from concentrate, 4 ounces tomato sauce, 1/4 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce (up to 1/2), 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, hot cooked rice METHOD: ...
- Low Fat Spicy Orange Lacquered Scallops With Jicama Slaw Recipe
- Seafood Spicy Chili-lime Marinade For Halibut Recipe
- Low Fat Spicy Apple bran Muffins Recipe
- Ribs With Spicy Caribbean Pineapple Marinade Recipe
- Low Fat Sweet And Spicy Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- Low Fat Spicy Black Bean Burgers With Cranberry Ginger Relish Recipe
- Ribs Spicy Cherry-Glazed Ribs Recipe
- Indian Aubergine Curry With Spicy Rice Recipe
- Ribs Spicy Honey Mustard Ribs Recipe
- Ribs Pork Baby Back Ribs With Spicy Asian Chipotle Chile Sauce Recipe
More Recipes with keyword Creole