You will find a search option at the top of the page or you can use this index and it’s sub-groups.
Nutrition – Fact or Fiction: A ‘must-read’ – Excellent well informed article by Amanda Nutrition Myths Debunked by a Dietitian
- You should avoid eating carbohydrates at night
- Your body needs a cleanse every once in a while
- Avoid the center aisles because that is where all the unhealthy foods are.
- Weight is a reliable indicator of health
- Gluten free = healthier
- Soy foods are full of hormones
- Food combining aids in proper digestion