Remember grannies recipes? If she made Baked Potatoes, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more baked / potatoes recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Baked Potatoes – coming asap.
Baked Potatoes Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword baked
- Easy Baked Cut Chicken with Fruit RecipeIngredients: makes 4 to 5 servings, one 3-to 4-pound cut-up chicken, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon mild paprika, 1 medium red or yellow onion, 8 to 10 good-sized cloves garlic, peeled (left whole), approximately 20 of each:, -dried apricots, -pitted dried plums (prunes), -dried figs (stems trimmed off and discarded), 1 blood orange or navel orange METHO
- Baked Corn Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix, 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained, 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn, 1 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened, 1 egg METHOD: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 2-quart casserole dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray., In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well. Pour into the cassero
- Spicy Baked Ratatouille Dinner RecipeIngredients: 2 teaspoons ground coriander, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped, 1 bay leaf, crushed, salt, to taste, freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 4 eggplants, unpeeled and sliced, olive oil, chopped fresh parsley, 4 zucchini, unpeeled and sliced, 3 large onions, peeled and sliced, 3 large bell peppers, seeded and sliced, 3 tomatoes, sliced or chopped larg
- Low Fat Baked Fish RecipeIngredients: 1 cup dried bread crumbs, 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, 1 garlic clove, minced, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon lemon rest, 1 pound white fish fillets, 2 teaspoons oil or melted butter, lemon wedges, for garnish, parsley sprigs, for garnish METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 325°F., Combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, Pa
- Low Fat Baked Breakfast Apples RecipeIngredients: 2 medium apples, -- cut into bite-size pieces, 2 tablespoons snipped pitted whole dates, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 cup apple juice, 1 tablespoon raspberry spreadable fruit, 1/4 cup low-fat granola cereal METHOD: Combine apples and dates in two individual casseroles., Sprinkle cinnamon over fruit mixture., Pour half the apple juice over each apple mixture., Bake, covered,