Remember grannies recipes? If she made Bocconcini Skewers Mozzarella Balls with Basil and Tomatoes, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more basil / tomatoes recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Bocconcini Skewers Mozzarella Balls with Basil and Tomatoes – coming asap.
Bocconcini Skewers Mozzarella Balls with Basil and Tomatoes Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword basil
- Low Fat Chicken Basil Noodles RecipeIngredients: 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil, 1/2 cup finely chopped onion (about 1, 1 medium ), 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, 2 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes (about 3, 1 medium ), 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey, 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon red pepper sauce, 2 cups hot cooked cholesterol-free, noodles METHOD: Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over m
- Low Fat Basil Vinaigrette RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon dried basil (or 1/2 tsp fresh), 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano (or 1/2 tsp fresh) METHOD: Put all ingredients in a small bowl, and stir., Let sit about 10 minutes.
- Low Fat Fat Free Basil Vinegar Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1 bottle -- (12 oz) vinegar (i, -- use white wine), 1 tablespoon peppercorns, 1 tablespoon mustard seed, 1 red jalapeno chili, can be green, looks, -- nice, 2 sprigs fresh basil, 4 cloves garlic, 2 to 4, salt or light soy sauce METHOD: Remove some of the vinegar from the bottle., Put the pepper, mustard seed and garlic into the bottle., Stuff in the basil in stem first (so it loo
- Low Fat Basil Marinated Tomatoes RecipeIngredients: 6 tomato slices, 1/4 inch thick, 6 thin red onion slices, 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil, 2 tablespoons nonfat italian-style salad dressing METHOD: Place tomato slices in shallow dish; top each with an onion slice., Pour salad dressing over tomato and onion., Cover and refrigerate 1 hour., Per serving (1/4 cup): About 57 cal, 2g pro, 13 g car, 0 g fat, 0% cal from fat, 0
- Low Fat Red Bell Pepper And Basil Salad Dressing No Oil RecipeIngredients: 1 large red bell pepper, 1 carton -- (16 oz) nonfat, -- cottage cheese, 3 cloves garlic, minced, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 cup basil, minced, 1 tablespoon chives, snipped METHOD: Roast pepper on rack over flame of gas burner, hold with tongs over flame or broil on rack in oven, turning until all sides are charred., Place pepper in brown