Remember grannies recipes? If she made Boiled Parsley Potatoes, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more potatoes / parsley recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Boiled Parsley Potatoes – coming asap.
Boiled Parsley Potatoes Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword potatoes
- Low Fat Twice-baked Stuffed Potatoes RecipeIngredients: 4 baking potatoes, 1 1/3 cups mixed diced vegetables, --such as: zucchini, yellow squash,, --carrots, red bell pepper,, -- broccoli, corn and peas, 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, to taste, pepper, to taste, 2 teaspoons dried dill weed, 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 4 teaspoons minced green onions METHOD: 1.Bake potatoes following Basic Recipe., 2.Cool potatoes slightly and cut
- Low Fat Ratatouille Stuffed New Potatoes RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pound small new red potatoes, unpeeled, -- scrubbed, --12 to 16 potatoes, 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided, 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped, 1 eggplant, peeled, --and cut in 1/8-inch dice, --1 1/2 to 2 pounds, 2 red bell peppers, seeded, -- trimmed, --cut in 1/8-inch dice, 2 pounds plum tomatoes, peeled and seeded, -- finely chopped, 2 garlic cloves, minced, 2 tablespoons
- Low Fat Cream Cheese And Chive Mashed Potatoes RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pound potatoes, peeled, --cut into 1-inch cubes, --about 4 medium, 8 tablespoons nonfat cream cheese, 1/4 cup 1% low-fat milk (up to 1/3), 1/3 cup snipped fresh chives, --or 2 tablespoons dried chives, salt and pepper, to taste METHOD: 1.In medium saucepan over high heat, boil potatoes in 2 inches water, covered, about 12 minutes, or until tender; drain thoroughly., Shake p
- Spanish Wrinkled Potatoes Canary Island Style RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds baby potatoes, 1 cup salt, plus more as needed, mojo rojo or mojo verde, for dipping METHOD: Put the potatoes in a medium deep pot. Cover with water and add 1 cup of salt. You need enough salt in the water to cause the potatoes to float, so add more if needed. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to a simmer and cook the potatoes for 25 to 30 minutes. Use
- Easy Your Basic Mashed Sweet Potatoes RecipeIngredients: makes 4 servings, this recipe is vegan., 3 pounds (about 6 medium-sized) sweet potatoes, ½ teaspoon salt, 1 to 2 tablespoons brown sugar (light or dark), 1 teaspoon fresh lemon or lime juice METHOD: 1. Set A Large Pot Of Water On The Stove To Boil. Peel The Sweet Potatoes, And Cut Them Into Chunks. Place A Large Colander In The Sink., 2. When The Water Comes To A Boil, Add The Sw