Remember grannies recipes? If she made BroccoliCheddar Cheese Calzones, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more cheese / calzone recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this BroccoliCheddar Cheese Calzones – coming asap.
BroccoliCheddar Cheese Calzones Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword cheese
- Low Fat Spinach And Cheese Lasagna Roll Ups RecipeIngredients: 1/3 cup chopped onion, 1 clove garlic, minced, 1 teaspoon olive oil or cooking oil, 14 1/2 ounces tomatoes, cut up, --1 can, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 1 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh basil, --or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon sugar, 1 dash salt, 1 dash pepper, 8 lasagna noodles, 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, 3/4 cups fat-free ricotta cheese, -- or low-fat,
- Bruschetta With CheeseIngredients: 1 baguette french bread cut into 1/4 slices, olive oil, you can combine any cpmbination of cheeses, 4 ounces cream cheese softened, 4 ounces goat cheese, ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese, 2 cloves garlic minced (1 teaspoon), 6 ripe roma tomatoes diced, 3 teaspoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, 6-8 fresh basil leaves chopped, plus some for garnish, salt and pepper to taste, 2-3
- Cheese Blintz Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound creamed cottage cheese, 1 pound farmers cheese, shredded, 2 eggs, pinch of salt, 1/4 to 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, juice of 1 lemon, 1 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 3 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, sugar, cinnamon, 1 large can blueberry pie filling, 1/2 teaspoon grate
- Low Fat Potato Cheese Soup RecipeIngredients: 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, 1 medium potato, peeled and diced, --1 cup, 1 medium onion, chopped, --1/2 cup, 1/2 cup chopped broccoli flowerets, 1 medium carrot, coarsely shredded, --1/2 cup, 3 tablespoons cornstarch, 12 ounces evaporated skim milk, 3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, --3 ounces METHOD: Combine broth, potato, and onion in a large saucepan; bring to boiling.
- Low Fat Potato And Cheese Omelet RecipeIngredients: 1 small potato, thinly sliced, 1 small onion, thinly sliced, nonstick olive-oil flavored cooking spray, 1 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1 1/2 cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese, divided METHOD: In a l0-inch nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute potato and onion over medium heat until potato is tender., Remove from pan and set aside.