Remember grannies recipes? If she made Classic Cole Slaw, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more classic / slaw recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Classic Cole Slaw – coming asap.
Classic Cole Slaw Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword classic
- Low Fat Classic Biscuits RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, -- not nonfat, --2 ounces, 2 tablespoons butter, slightly softened, 2 cups all-purpose soft-wheat flour, plus 1 tablespoon, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3/4 cup buttermilk, plus 1 tablespoon METHOD: 1.In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, butter and I tablespoon flour with a fork until well combined., C
- Low Fat Classic Pumpkin Pie RecipeIngredients: ***CRUST***, 1/4 cup canola oil, 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 4 tablespoons 1% milk, up to 5, ***FILLING***, 1 cup granulated sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 large eggs, 4 large egg whites, 15 ounces unseasoned pumpkin puree, 1 cup evaporated skim milk,
- Classic Ham and Potato Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced, 2 onions, thinly sliced, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 pound country ham, thinly sliced, 2 cups ricotta cheese, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 3 cups milk, 1 cup grated swiss cheese METHOD: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Toss together the potatoes and onions and set aside. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat
- Low Fat Classic Alfredo Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 cup Skimmed milk, 1/2 cup Lowfat cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon Cornstarch, 1/4 teaspoon Salt, 1/8 teaspoon Pepper, 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese METHOD: Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour, mixture into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until heated through and, smooth, stirring occasionally. Serve with
- Low Fat Classic Sour Cream Muffins RecipeIngredients: 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1/8 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup stick margarine, melted, --70% vegetable oil spread, 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream, 1/4 cup Egg substitute, 3/4 cup skim milk METHOD: Preheat oven to 425°F., Coat 12 muffin cups (about 2 3/4 x 1 1/4 inches) with no- stick cooking spray., Combine flour, baking po