Remember grannies recipes? If she made Cornbread, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more cornbread / easy recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Cornbread – coming asap.
More Seafood Recipes with keyword cornbread
- Low Fat Yeast-risen Cornbread RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal, -- preferably stone-ground, 1 1/4 cups boiling water, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 packages active dry yeast, 2 cups all-purpose flour METHOD: 1.In a blender or food processor, grind cornmeal, in 1/4-cup batches, until fine and powdery., 2.In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup ground cornmeal, boiling water, oil and salt; stir until smooth., Let cool to r
- Taco Stuffed Cornbread Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef, 1 cup water, 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix, 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages cornbread mix, 1 (15 ounce) can creamed-style corn, 1 cup water, 2 large eggs, 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, 1 or 2 plum tomatoes, cut into round slices METHOD: Salsa, optional, Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Heav
- Cornbread Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained, 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream style corn, 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package cornbread/muffin mix, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, in a large bowl combine all ingredients. pour into a greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish. bake uncovered at 400 degrees f for 25 to 30 minutes, until the to
- Easy Vegetarian Chili with Homemade Cornbread RecipeIngredients: makes about 6 servings, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 medium red or yellow onion, minced, 2 tablespoons chili powder, 2 teaspoons ground cumin, ¾ teaspoon salt, 1 medium carrot, diced, 1 medium stalk celery, diced, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 3 good-sized cloves), 1 small bell pepper (any color), diced, three 15-ounce cans red kidney beans (about 5 cups
- Easy Cornbread RecipeIngredients: 1 cup cornmeal, 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, ½ teaspoon baking soda, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ cup sugar, 3 tablespoons butter, 1 cup milk, 2 teaspoons vinegar (any kind), 1 large egg, lightly beaten METHOD: 1. Adjust The Oven Rack To The Center Position, And Preheat The Oven To 350°F. Lightly Coat An 8-Inch Square Baking Pan (Or Its Equivalent, Such As